About Clinical Outcomes Group, Inc.
Clinical Outcomes Group, Inc. (COGI) is a 501 (c) (3) private, non-profit organization dedicated to improving the health of the community. The organization was founded by David A Zanis, Ph.D. in 1997 as a sole proprietorship and converted to a non-profit in 2004. COGI is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors comprised of community leaders.
COGI provides health and social services throughout Pennsylvania. Our focus is on behavioral health issues such as substance abuse, mental health, domestic violence, tobacco, workplace wellness and family services. COGI strives to develop and implement innovative programs through partnerships with communities and employers and to develop policies and programs that focus on a system of change.
COGI is guided by a public health philosophy that emphasizes access to services, high quality and cost effective services. Our services are evaluated both internally and externally to assess effectiveness. We invest in a strong data collection and analysis infrastructure aimed to improve service quality. Our dedicated staff includes individuals with advanced degrees with professional licenses specializing in behavioral health service delivery.
COGI Annual Reports
- 2016 COGI Annual Report797.03 K | 11/21/2017
- 2015 COGI Annual Report679.66 K | 12/6/2016
- 2014 Annual Report1.08 Meg | 12/27/2015
- 2013 COGI Annual Report2.64 Meg | 1/13/2015
- 2010 - 2011 COGI Annual Report637.48 K | 6/22/2012
- 2007 - 2008 Annual Report - Clinical Outcomes Group, Inc.475.52 K | 3/30/2009
- 2006-2007 Annual Report - Clinical Outcomes Group, Inc.1.53 Meg | 6/26/2008
- 2015 COGI Annual Report